Frequently Asked Questions
How should I take The Daily Nectar
- Take one tablespoon (15 ml) once daily, ideally after breakfast. For easy and exact dosing use our shot glass.
- We do not recommend drinking The Daily Nectar on an empty stomach to prevent digestive problems.
- Avoid taking The Daily Nectar directly with coffee in order to absorb all of the nutrients inside.
- The Daily Nectar can be taken pure (shot & go). But for sensitive tummies we recommend mixing it with a glass of water or juice.
- Shake vigorously before use. Tastes best directly out of the fridge.
Is the shot glass dishwasher safe?
- Unfortunately not. Please rinse the shot glass by hand after use to avoid fading of the print.
- We are working on this.
Who benefits from The Daily Nectar?
- The Daily Nectar is made for busy urban woman, looking for a nourishing boost.
- Women of all ages benefit from the scientifically selected nutrients.
When do I see results?
- If taken consistently, you can feel a number of positive changes in your body quickly.
- An energy boost can often be felt after your first dosage.
- Improved skin health can take a bit longer (4-12 weeks). Clinical studies of Astaxanthin have shown improved skin elasticity and reduced wrinkles as early as 3 weeks of consistent use of Astaxanthin (4mg/day).
- Of course every body reacts differently, depending on multiple internal and external factors (age, circumstances, health, diet…).
- We would love to get your feedback on when you felt which results.
Can I use The Daily Nectar as a boost or does it only work when taken long-term?
- For best results we recommend our subscription service.
- However, results will also be achieved with a 3-month boost.
Safety & Warnings
Is The Daily Nectar safe for long-term use?
- Yes, the Daily Nectar is intended for long-term use.
- Each ingredient is scientifically researched by a team of medical scientists for their effectiveness and safety.
- The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Is The Daily Nectar safe for pregnant / breastfeeding women?
- We don’t recommend taking The Daily Nectar during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Some of the ingredients can influence your hormone levels (e.g. Maca and Hibiscus extract). This effect is desirable to improve hormonal balance, but possibly unsafe for pregnancy.
Are there any side effects when taking The Daily Nectar?
- Side effects are uncommon, but as with all supplements it is possible to notice changes in digestion and energy levels at first. Especially if you are not used to supplements, your body may need some time to adjust.
- If you are sensitive to supplements and you feel mild side effects, try reducing the dose by half and build it up slowly to the recommended dose. If symptoms persist (more than a week), we recommend stopping and speaking to your doctor.
- If you experience severe symptoms of any kind, stop taking The Daily Nectar and seek medical advice.
Can I take The Daily Nectar with my medication?
- If you are taking medication, we recommend speaking to a doctor first to check whether there are no contraindications.
Can I take The Daily Nectar with other supplements?
- The Daily Nectar has been formulated to deliver all your daily supplement needs in one easy shot. Please make sure not to exceed our dosage recommendations.
- If there is no overlap of ingredients with The Daily Nectar, it should be safe to take other products (e.g. Collagen, Omega 3). But always check the label thoroughly and ask an expert to ensure there are no contradictions.
Does The Daily Nectar contain any allergens?
- The Daily Nectar does not contain any common allergens. It may however contain traces of soy. Please check the ingredients carefully if you have allergies.
- If you suffer from intolerances or have a sensitive bowel, we recommend getting your body used to taking The Daily Nectar by starting with a lower dosage and gradually increasing per day during the first month’s supply.
What are the benefits of the subscription service?
- Supporting your skin health, immune system and hormonal balance are what’s important for the long term. The full benefits of The Daily Nectar are only reached if taken consistently over 3-4 month.
- With our subscription service we make sure that you don’t miss a dose. A new box will arrive on your doorsteps every month.
- You save 15% compared to the single box price and shipping is included within Europe.
How do I udate or cancel my sybscription service?
- You can cancel or change your subsription any time.
- Simply log into your account page to make those updates.
When will I be charged for the subscription service?
- You will be charged monthly through your authorised payment channel (credit card, direct debit)
Clean and green beauty?
Is The Daily Nectar natural?
- We believe in clean labels! The Daily Nectar is free of artificial preservatives and fillers (free of potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, gelatin).
- The active ingredients are the best of nature combined with the best of science.
Is The Daily Nectar suitable for vegans?
- The Daily Nectar is vegetarian and cruelty-free.
- However, The Daily Nectar contains vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is produced by modifying a natural substance found in wool grease (lanolin) from sheep. Because of this, supplements containing vitamin D3 may not be suitable for a strict vegan diet.
What is the flavour of The Daily Nectar?
- The berry flavour comes from the active ingredients (hibiscus, bilberry, acerola), enhanced with natural aromas (cranberry, cassis).
- We use stevia to sweeten. The Daily Nectar is sugar-free and free of artificial sweeteners. Stevia is a natural alternative to sugar, but some people might experience an aftertaste.
Is The Daily Nectar consciously packaged?
- We use glass bottles with aluminum screw tops.
- For protection during delivery we use biodegradable material.