UGC Terms and Conditions
Sweet Rumour User Generated Content terms and conditions
When you’re reading this, we probably asked you for permission to use your social media post. We love your post and we are sure that our audience will enjoy it too. Therefore, we’d like to ask you the following: can we use your content on the terms and conditions below?Thank you for considering our request.Once you allow us to use this photo or video in the manner as described below, we will give you credit for this beautiful content by mentioning your account name on our channel.By responding to our request with #yesSweetRumour or by filling out the Sweet Rumour UGC form, you agree to the following conditions:
- You grant Sweet Rumour B.V., a company having its registered office and principal place of business at Van Boetzelaerlaan 202 in (2581BA) Den Haag, The Netherlands, registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under number 72109009 and to be referred to hereinafter as “Sweet Rumour”, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your photo, visual or moving image (referred to as ‘’User Content’’) that you posted on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube and other social media. After your approval, we can use your User Content for marketing and advertising purposes.
- What does that mean? Well, we can display and use your User Content to advertise and promote Sweet Rumour on all of our social media or our website sweetrumour.com.
- This license is perpetual, meaning that it has no end date. If you change your mind and don’t want us to use your User Content in the future, just let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org .
You confirm and agree that:
- You own all rights to your User Content and you have permission from any person appearing in your User Content to grant the rights therein.
- Your User Content will not violate any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. Sweet Rumour has the right to disclose your username to any third party that claims that your User Content infringes their rights.
- Sweet Rumour does not endorse and has no control over what users post on their social media accounts. Therefore, Sweet Rumour distances itself from all other content posted on the account where User Content is requested from, and above all from content that is in any way explicit, offensive, insensitive, upsetting or might insult others. Sweet Rumour is not responsible for written expressions, actions or other implications, performed by the owner of the account.
Please note: we may remove User Content from the website for any reason.
One more thing…
- You will not hold Sweet Rumour, or any person acting on Sweet Rumour’s behalf, responsible for any claims or demands in connection with the use of your User Content.
- Your User Content will be seen all over the world. Sometimes we’ll show your username, so get ready to see your follower count grow!
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notification.
Sounds like a plan right? If you’d like to team up with us, just respond #yesSweetRumour to our comment.Thursday 31 January 2019